The LG Subwoofer and soundbar combo are great for beginning home theatre enthusiasts. These combinations are made with the beginner in thought. For instance, they deliver awesome sound for the price. So, how to pair an LG soundbar with a subwoofer?
One of the best things about LG soundbars is that they typically come with a subwoofer built into them. In addition, in some cases, if not then they’ll be typically paired with a wireless subwoofer isn’t that straightforward.
The soundbar or subwoofer that you’re using doesn’t matter. It doesn’t take so long time to connect whether it’s an expensive or a cheap soundbar.
Why Won’t My Subwoofer Connect to My Soundbar?
If the soundbar and subwoofer are not paired then check the light on the back of your subwoofer. If the light on the back of the subwoofer is blinking, the subwoofer is searching for a soundbar. However, it isn’t paired.
Related: LG TV Keeps Restarting
When the light on the subwoofer is solid then the subwoofer is connected. Some of the best following ways to connect the L.G, Soundbar to a Subwoofer;
- Turn the Subwoofer on: You see a red light in front of the Subwoofer, which indicates that it’s in standby mode.
- Most people get confused about how they link together: Well when the subwoofer is turned on. Therefore, it will automatically start flashing green light and start searching your soundbar. You don’t need any cable or devices to connect the two devices.
- When your sound woofer has found the soundbar, then the flashing green light will switch to a permanent green light. Excellent!
This is the way to connect the two and it’s really easy. You don’t need any other things.
In case They Still aren’t Connecting What Should I Do
If the devices are not still connecting just then don’t worry. There are still some things that you can do to make them connect. Similarly, Here are some following tricks that you can try to get the subwoofer and the soundbar to connect.
- VOLUME: The only thing that can stop your soundbar and your subwoofer from connecting is if your soundbar has the volume up. When you are connecting these two devices together then you should turn down the volume.
- STOP/MUTE button: Another tip is that you can try to connect these two devices together by holding the mute button on your sound woofer for a few seconds. Then, hold down the stop button on your soundbar for a few seconds too. This also can help the two find each other and connect with each other.
- PAIRING: Turn your subwoofer into pairing mode. There should be a button on your subwoofer for you to do this – hold it down for a few seconds and allow the subwoofer to connect.
- PLUG-OUT, PLUG-IN: Another thing that you can do is to turn both of the devices off at the plug, leave it a few seconds and then turn them back on. This could be the easy resolution to your problem. It seems like this advice works for people the majority of the time!
These tricks help you to connect your main unit and the subwoofer together. They’ll likely work for other brands too. But they’re designed primarily for LG soundbars and their respective wireless subwoofer.
Where Should I Place My Subwoofer
Coming direct to the point, you shouldn’t be making it touching the wall. It’s best to have inches from the wall if possible.
Also, when you play sounds through the subwoofer, they will then bounce off of the wall in your house. Many people choose their subwoofer directly below the TV either slightly to the left or to the right. But, this isn’t the only position where you can place your subwoofer.
Another best palace is for you to put a subwoofer in the corner of the room. Still a few inches from the wall of s house. This way this can allow the subwoofer to develop even more sound and can be the way to get the loudest volume out of your subwoofer.
And also you shouldn’t have too much distance between your subwoofer and the main unit. This is especially true if you’re using a wireless subwoofer, as the closer it is, the better your connection will be.
Read more: LG Tv Error Code 137 Fixed
When they’re connected wirelessly, they use a 2.4 GHz band. Any other devices that use this band, like a cordless home phone or a baby monitor, can actually affect the connection.
It’s worth it when you try the subwoofer in different places around the room until you find the right place that works for you.
RESET LG SUBWOOFER
Press and hold the pairing on the back of the wireless subwoofer for more than 5 seconds, till the lead on the subwoofer blinks red and green alternating
Now, Unplug the power cord of the soundbar and wireless subwoofer. Connect them again after the LED of the main unit and the wireless subwoofer are fully turned off.
For better sound quality
If the subwoofer does not reproduce the desired sound or bass sounds, check the following:
- Check if there is any obstacle between the main unit and the subwoofer.
- Check there if is there a device using the same frequency as this wireless connection, like medical equipment, a microwave, or a LAN device.
Anyway, it’s very easy to pair an LG soundbar and an LG sound woofer together. All you need to do is to switch the sub on, wait for the flashing green light, and eventually.
It will find your soundbar. Then, they’ll be connected and you’ll be able to listen to music or films through your soundbar.
And for the best sound quality. You should have to use a soundbar and a subwoofer in unison together. A sub can get to the low deep sounds that a soundbar alone is just not capable of. Enjoy the best quality sound!!!
I hope you got the answer on how to pair LG soundbar with subwoofer. If have any doubts, leave us a comment.
Read more: LG TV Won’t Turn On
FAQ about How to Pair LG Soundbar With Subwoofer
Ans: The green light on the LG subwoofer indicates that it is disconnected.
Ans: The pairing button on the LG soundbar is located at the backside.